Sunday 4 December 2011

Caloriessss~

After feeding on breads for a week, i get to eat some real food finally! xD Breakfast at Jin Xuan Hong Kong Restaurant, Puchong. It has been quite some time since we last had our breakfast there. Nevertheless, their foods are degrading! Just for your information, i am counting my daily calories intake subconsciously. Dietetik punya pasal! I think my breakfast has exceeded my calories intake for the whole day. Sigh~



Beancurd in Thai-style sauce. ♥!



Glutinous rice wrapped in don't know what leaf lol.



Looked as if it's undercooked.



So not appealing. Tasted weird too! 



Small small oyster for RM10 @@



Err..not very nice but you can try xD



Fried yam. Yum!



Fried carrot cake. Not my cup of tea. Lol.



After so long ^^



Springy~



Always my favourite ♥



A meal of dimsum can costs you so much nowadays..


Next stop, IOI Mall. Bought the novel i wanted =D And a few other novels. I realised that i am very fascinated by true story based novels on the topic, child abuse. Disturbing yet appealing. 



Looks so good and so i failed to control myself.



Spot this book on Popular book shelf! Not bad ah xD



Look at what i got *happy* =D*








Back to kt soon. One month to finals =/

No comments:

Post a Comment