Saturday 3 March 2012

A little is better than none?

Thank you for taking time off your busy schedule just to accompany me 
Although it was just for a little while, like you said, 
at least we did spend some time together.
Less than an hour but we had lunch. I had my tom yam! xD 
Just that i hope that the next time we meet, you can stay longer.
Cause you know what? 
I realise i am starting to get used to life without much of your companionship.
Please don't allow that to happen. Cause i never want that to happen.
I don't want "A little is better than none".
I want "The more, the better"!


Two of a kind: ulu yam and tom yam, same same but different xD


Continued shopping at Metro Point with my bff, Glynn =) Both of us wanted to get a dress. Mine is for my JPD course night. They set a theme for it! Spring Vintage! Ahhh~ why u make my life so miserable? Can i wear pants? I want to be the bee among the flowers(?) LOL. Couldn't find any =( So, we eat and chat more than we shop. Lol~


Garlic butter crunchy bun + enriched chocolate at Oldtown. Looks so good! But too bad i don't eat garlic bread. Dislike the scent that lingers and stay in my mouth after that i guess? Hmm..


Tea time at Secret Recipe!


Look at it! So beautiful~ =)


So expensive! But tasted normal only lorr..







We are experimenting the dish on our menu!
Pineapple chicken under marinated mode xD

No comments:

Post a Comment