Wednesday 5 December 2012

Never lose hope

I was so overwhelmed by what's going on in my life right now.
And i did something pretty unusual today.
Went for a movie during free periods between classes and was late for the next class.
I guess my rubber band has been stretched too far.
I am restoring.
There is possibility that i might snapped one day.
#nothing is impossible.

Watched Life of Pi today.
It was a great watch :)
Word of wisdom for the day,
No matter what happens, never lose hope.
I guess no one will feel that his/her life is as dreadful as Pi's again after watching it.
The animals are fascinating.
Mother nature is so mesmerising.

The reasons for feeling so stress and exhausted,
mock interview + 2 food analysis lab reports + physical activity report + food intake report + PSH report & presentation + psychology report & presentation + workplace report & presentation, + biostat case study reports & presentationssss~
and Pesta Tanglung that i participated in to clear my credit hours for koko.
I am just so worn out everyday :(
I am trying to feel positive all the while.
To my consolation, i met a girl with a heart of gold during the event.
A junior from speech therapy.
She reminds me of a TVB female artist :)

Also, there are people who are constantly showering me with their negative charges.
Some people can be so self-centered, to my surprise.
They just couldn't accept the fact that the world doesn't revolve around them.
If you are so kiasu, just go dig a hole and live the rest of your life by yourself.
Then you will be the last one standing. Or squatting since you're in a hole. I don't really care pun.
人比人气死人 is not that difficult to be understood right?

I guess my blog is gonna be picture-less till i figure out what actually is the problem :(




No comments:

Post a Comment