Monday 7 January 2013

Homesick.

It felt like hell.
At that moment, i really thought i was going to die.

The combination of stomach ache and menstrual cramps which give you a intestine-twisted-kind-of-agony. It intensified and subsided and this persisted for almost an hour. As if i was experiencing the pre-labour contractions.
The feeling of nausea and the dizziness that blurred your vision. Nearly fainted.
Worst of all, these happened when i was away from home. When i was in desperate need for the comfort of my own bed.
What the hell is going on?!

I hate it when i am so weak.
I hate it when i do not know the causes for my weaknesses.
Hate it more when i am helpless and not knowing what else that can be done.
I just wanna go home..


Flu + sorethroat, this thing is accompanying me study :'(





No comments:

Post a Comment