Thursday 21 February 2013

PPD Reunion.

JPD PPD reunion lunch yesterday at U-Village, Sungai Wang.There are whole lots of food choices available but it seemed that the foods served aren't hot enough to be consumed. Cause i didn't burn my tongue when drinking the soup? Lol. By the way, PPD stands for Program Sains Pemakanan and Program Dietetik. We used to call ourselves JPD, Jabatan Pemakanan dan Dietetik. Still prefer to address ourselves as JPD cause we are one big happy family right :(


U-Village @ Sungai Wang.


My dry wantan mee with roasted chicken drumstick with BBQ sauce and sesame seeds and a fresh prawn dumpling soup base. Attracted by the drumsticks at the catering counter once i entered. Hehe.


Celebrated Pei Yee's and Hui Wern's 21st birthdays too. Just like the old times~ Love this sort of gathering ^_^


JPD babes~

Still it was still some time left before class. Window shopped at Fahrenheit and saw the pretty deco below :)





Edited version :)


Right before i am blogging about this, i've just completed two of my assignments. Out of four. So far. Which means there are more to come! >.< Had my buddy gathering dinner this evening. My first time ever. Still it wasn't complete cause my little buddy couldn't join us. Had yu tao mai, my favourite. Teehee. Waited for grandbuddies for an hour plus. They came straight after their posting at PPUKM. Such hectic life. Worst of all, i'll soon go through such life too. Have not done any revision today so i guess i shall resume to my study right now. Bye~






No comments:

Post a Comment