Saturday 6 July 2013

Cycling with the wind

Recreation date at Wetland, Putrajaya today.
Bf invited me to join him and his friends and so i asked two of my bffs.
I am happy to try something new =D
It took us some time to find the place cause signboards in Malaysia are just too confusing.
By the time we reached and found the right place to rent bicycles, it was already past eleven.
So, under the blazing sun, eleven bicycles went round and round the park.
I never know cycling can be so tiring.
I always imagine cycling to be well breezy and refreshing~~~~
Reality was i could barely bring myself to cycle all the way uphill.
I just couldn't even i wanted to. Ahhhh. What is this man. My legs were out of control.
I was clumsy with the bicycle cause my feet can barely reach the ground.
I still love sports despite my un-athletic nature.
Wetland, there isn't much to explore there.
Not an ideal place for sightseeing.
The reason why we spent less than an hour there.
Of course lunch that follows always overcompensate what the calories we burnt.


Bicycles yay! Lol.


Best bff and the one behind the camera also =)


Red skin because of the sun =/


The guys.


They are funny in a way.



Took some photos before heading for lunch cause we didn't take many.







No comments:

Post a Comment