Tuesday 2 September 2014

Tail : Not Found

Hair flip that produces a lizard.
I shall never forget this road trip. Bukit Tinggi, Pahang.

A two days and one night double date made its way to a day road trip consisting of seven people because the hotel was fully booked. The more, the merrier was indeed a very true idiom. 
Started off the day having breakfast together. The guys' appetites were huge. Nasi lemak after noodles and roti canai. I was kinda taken aback. But since they had them for breakfast, probably that didn't pose much of a problem. Judging from their still-so-slim physique, i'll just assumed that they have pretty high metabolism rate. Which made me envious! I secretly wish to be reborn as a guy so that i can eat a lot without getting fat. Nah, i joked about the reason behind my wish. Since they were having so much of food and only decided to have another after finishing one, we spent quite sometime on breakfast. Lol.

We took longer than the estimated time to reach Bukit Tinggi cause we missed a turning. Depending fully on GPS you see. But the journey was made less boring when you had all the chatterbox around. Time passed by especially fast with all the crap talking. Climbed flight and flight of stairs and we finally reached the Japanese Village. RM12 per person (adult) to enter the entire compound, inclusive of the The Chateau and Botanical Garden. The air was cooling but we were all sweating. 

Strolled around and took some pictures. I personally thought that Japan was more beautiful than France because i saw more greens than buildings. Mother Nature always produces the most picturesque view. But it can be a nuisance when it rains at the inappropriate times. Our trip was cut short because it rained and stopped and rained again and again. Wei Han treated us lunch at Restoran 126.   


Thanks for the company.


First wefie using a monopod.


Met two one of their friend and his gf there.


After climbing a lot of stairs.


Fish. His fav.


A photo with the koi.


Our legs look long here.


While he was helping me to take this, a foreigner actually volunteered to help both of us take a photo together.



This is picturesque.


Spolit the picturesque view.


The stairs look very nice when he was not there. Hahaha.


Likewise, the pond looks very nice without me, he said.


Love the rocks and water.


Girl in kimono spotted.


^_^


I'd love to have a session but it's closed.


Lovely couple.


Yay, i have longer legs.


I wish to photoshop out all the people in the background. Haha.


Photoboomed by sweater.


The people who made the trip more fun.


Colmar Tropicale – French-themed Resort by Berjaya. Dark sky cause it rained repeatedly when we were there. Kinda dampened our spirit.


Because i like the green with blue.


His attempt at being artistic.


Fountain, must take a picture.


I have no idea where to place my hands in all my pictures =|


Oh hey, i am in France!


I love this :)


Picture in picture.


^_______^


Arranged like bowling pins.


Blur background :(


低头族


Stir-fried crispy pork belly?! Is it? Oh my. I only posted this cause it was the best dish. And i ate a lot of this. It was crispy and tasty with lots of my fav, onions.


Selfie after eating.

Watched Lucy at Setia Walk after that. Had curry and caramel popcorns. The curry one tasted unusually tasty but the spice powder made us choked. My lips felt numb after having some of it. The movie was not bad. I was fighting and resisting my drowsiness from exhaustion, not from the movie. I must be too sleepy to realise that a lizard had made its way into my hair. Felt something was moving in my hair (area around the neck) and i THOUGHT it was beetle. I flipped and A TAIL-LESS LIZARD WITH LOTS OF BLACK SPOTS ON THE BODY suddenly appeared on the dashboard, staring at us. Chaos. Thanks to Soon Yin, we got rid of the lizard. BUT WTH THE TAIL WAS DETACHED, WASN'T IT? 


The "moon" made from plastic bottle at SetiaWalk.


Supper at Poon Kee, Bandar Puteri.


The gula Melaka was very aromatic.


Never try this but it looked so smooth. 
They actually listed some of the desserts' calorific value on the wall. Those with low calorific values.


Thank you for planning and organising this trip.


And be my FOC photographer =)


No comments:

Post a Comment