Tuesday 10 April 2012

Family love

~ !

Colourful greetings to say hello~ Long time no see huh? Don't misunderstood. I am not taking French class now nor any foreign language courses cause i am in a branch campus *so envy for those who get to take them for free!* Anyway, it's been really long since i last blogged properly. Now i know how living a busy life feels like. It's hard to even take a breathe! ='( For the past few weeks, i didn't get enough sleep and rest. It's even hard to find time for a proper meal. Often we can only take a quick bite or just simply grab something light before leaving for something again. Was depending on breads and fruits for survival. Fortunately i love them both a lot~ Well, talking about packed schedule, our timetable is really no joke. Heard that it's going to be worse during our second year. I MUST PRACTICE MY ENDURANCE FROM NOW ON. I wish i can. Ahhh~ such fragile heart of mine~ Someone told me that i changed totally into another person when i am studying. Yea, she meant whenever exam is near, i become extra quiet and tend to isolate myself. I realised that too and i felt guilty and sorry for her =( I am giving myself too much pressure? Worrying too much? But can i get good result if i am too carefree? I am not the kind that can sit for an exam without studying like crazy beforehand. You people might think differently about me but i know myself well. What makes things worse was i realised my brain is not functioning as well as it used to be. I need longer hours to study a topic than ever now. I feel very stressed up when i've no time to study. And finding time to actually is pretty hard since we are committed to events and activities alongside with our packed timetable. This is what people called campus life? Still trying hard to live up to it! I still miss home a lot. Going back during the weekends is my only motivation to get me through the week. And IF some activities happened to get in the way, i'll be devastated. I am not joking. I don't know this is because i love my family too much or i am just being very dependent. The family is the haven in the heartless world. Some of you might disagree but my family is indeed a haven for me ♥ I love accompanying mum to the market. I love waking up early for breakfast with mum and dad. I love sitting at the dining table with grandma. I love chatting with sister before bedtime. These are the little things that you'll come to treasure more when you grow up. And how do my parents shower us with love? By feeding us with nice foods! xD *dad is really worried with my health*


My mummy is a masterchef ♥


So happy with her chu yap ban xD She made spring roll the day before and it's delicious ^^


Oldman restaurant near Kajang Impian.


The superior fried rice with tobikko. Big prawns~ there are something else inside too i just don't know the names. The price is not that tally though.


Fried abalone mushroom with butter. Tried one, want another two! ;)


Mixed treasure in yam ring. I love yam! =)


Fried beancurd with XO sauce. Too salty for me.


Mongolian meat chop. Love the peppery taste! Yum yum~


Thai-style salad chicken. Yes, salad. ♥!


The greens i love the most =)


Have you try this before? This bread is a food technology production which gives you less carbs and more fibre. A healthier choice. It tastes good too =) Moister than normal wholemeal bread.


Bought this from Jusco the other day. Walls Magnum was on promotion, 2 boxes for RM20.99 i think but i got 2 buckets for RM9.99! xD Yam~~


Went market very early one day and found what i've craving for a long time! =D

It was Ching ming. I love how my big family gets together to do something together =)


Basically, having a feast with grandpa! ^^


Gramma cooked this for me ♥ Heartache after seeing my worn out face. Aww, so sweet of her~


A restaurant at Sungai Chua selling mixed rice. Over 80 dishes that make your eyes @@ for you to choose from. Sometimes, too many is a problem too =.=


Love this shot. Ding ding candy. The little thing that brought back so many memories.


From dad and from mum, for health and wellness. Hehe ♥


I should be happy cause sembreak is finally here? No! Laporan kendiri, microbiology lab report, PPM lab report, CESMED presentation, ASM presentation, JPD Magazine interview and article all to be done during this break. I have tasks to be done for babkti siswa and coursenight event too. Oh noooo~ My holiday~~~ T.T





The greatest happiness is family happiness =) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment