Wednesday 11 April 2012

True love

Another kind of love that lasts beside family love is..true love?

You are feeling sad cause i didn't mention you in my post? Haha~ 
Do you really mean it when you said i've forgotten about you already?
I know i always leave your messages unreplied, your calls unattended when i am busy.
But, that doesn't mean that i've forgotten about you lor~
It's just..just that i am too converged into my work till i didn't realise i have a message.
Okay, even if i knew, i might not reply at once cause i am working on something and then when i am done, i tend to forget i have a message to reply or a call to return and causes your unnecessary worries.
So yeah, that's what i call temporary memory loss xD
Nevertheless, i know you're always there for me no matter what happens.
Always trying to reply my message at once no matter how busy you are.
Always trying to comfort me when i am down.
Always supporting me when i am discouraged.
Always trying your best to make me happy.
Always trying to imitate a girl cause i am too man. Hahaha..
Though i rarely express how i feel deep down inside.
I do appreciate and feel grateful for what you did.
I feel loved and i am happy to have you by my side ♥
After all, true love does not come by finding the perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly, right? ^^



Yea, you always try to fulfil my cravings too =.=


Taking care of my health.



Trying something with me.


Know my likings.


Trying to make me become more girly? =/


Stuff me with fattening food~ >.<


Being by my side all the time ♥







You promised to spend more time with me this week but ='(

1 comment: