Sunday 17 March 2013

Exotic dinner.

Went all the way to Pudu for dinner last night.
Dad found out about this stall when he passed by it one day. Always crowded. 
I asked him on the way there, what are we going to eat? But he didn't even know what dishes are served there.
Dinner ended up not so pleasant but i promised myself i must blog about it too.
An exotic dining experience for myself since i am quite a picky eater and avoid many foods.
When we reached, it was crowded like usual.
Found an empty table and we were having a difficult time to order our foods!
There are a few soup choices and dad ordered three, which are coconut chicken soup, old cucumber soup and SQUIRREL soup. He said it warms my cold feet and palms. But of course, i couldn't bring myself to try it.
Other dishes on the menu are wild boar curry, chicken feet mushroom, preserved vege and pork, and 四脚蛇, a lizard-look-alike reptile. Omg. 
Not going back for the second time no matter what T.T


The most normal dish was the vege already..


The soups.


Pity the skinny squirrel..


A pan mee stall nearby, thank God!


Apparently, dad finished most of the dishes. 






A movie named Stoker interests me alot!
I realised i have a thing for stuffs like that. Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment