Friday 22 March 2013

Recently..



I am feeling pretty down these days.
Without any reason to justify my feeling.
Why? Why am i feeling like this?
Am i too stressed up for exam?
I think the word "depressed" describes my feeling better.
It's like i am scare for exam but i don't really care if i do badly anymore.
I am not motivated to study. I am tired.
The main problem is, i just couldn't bring myself to like the subjects.
And i thought talking to someone will lighten up my mood.
It worked only for the moment.
Once i am left alone again, my gloomy mood resumes.
My appetite and cravings are lost altogether!

Had breakfast with bf.
By bringing me to my favourite's, i know he is trying to make me feel better.
Somewhere in the conversations, i just withdrew myself and lost in my own thoughts again.
He must have felt it too.
The silence, it's so contagious.
I have no idea why.
I hate how i am feeling right now :(




No comments:

Post a Comment