Wednesday 22 May 2013

Interpersonal relations.



The hard facts of life.
Interpersonal relations.
Something i was never good at.
Yet, it remains my biggest weakness.
It's not something you just learnt from your textbooks.

I am quiet doesn't mean that i am thoughtless.
When i am silently listening to what you gotta say,
there might be a riot going on my mind.
How would you know?
How would you know if you're so keen to be heard?
If you don't understand my silence, how would you understand my words?
Partly, my bad for not capable of putting my thoughts into words.

Do not take my kindness for weakness.
I am sucking up everything, you don't know, do you?
It's not that i don't want my voice to be heard.
But i think that there's no point raising an argument over a small deal.
If i am still capable to do something which takes just a little more effort,
SO WHY THE FUSS?
There is always a grey area in everything anyway.
So why waste your life insisting on what is supposed to be and what is not?
There's only a fine line separating what is right and what is wrong.
And i don't think anyone is in the position to be the judge.

I do not wish to change myself just to please people.
I do not want to start saying nice things to people and do not mean them.
But how much i realised it's not about me wanting it or not.
I was forced to. To face the reality of life.
There isn't time to be naive and believing everyone is angel anymore.
The sacrifices you need to make when you're growing up.
How do i stay true to myself in the midst of evil?

I still believe in hope.
I still believe every human is good in nature.
How a random act of kindness would just make your day.
When you believe, that is when you can live your life beautifully~
Trying to stay positive but i am so demotivated for so much that had happened :(


No comments:

Post a Comment