Friday 22 June 2012

AS Alert!




It's been ages since i last attended my blog.
I know right, it's long enough even for mold to grow.
So much had happened recently.
It's like i am forced to grow up overnight.
Had been under tremendous stress and still is right now.
Yet nothing has subsided and not showing any sign that they will.
Everything is still so intense right now.
In fact, bad news are constantly popping up out of the blue.
Without prior warnings and notifications.
It's like i am being slapped right in my face everytime.
I have had enough.
My tears have dried up.
I can't stand this anymore.
Gonna be legally legal in a few days time.
I know i need to be stronger and tougher.
But growing up is not fun at all!



* * * * *




Nevertheless,
Happy Dragon Boat Festival everyone!
Didn't have a single bite of that rice dumpling this year. My stomach can't handle it =/








Asperger's syndrome alert!
I hate it when my routine is being disturbed.
It left me devastated.

1 comment:

  1. dear Nancy, everyone has been so stress recently, but rainbow will come after it, cheer :)
    last paper to go, be tough!
    big girl don't cry :) ur love one will always be with you:)

    ReplyDelete