Saturday 30 June 2012

Jasmine's 21st

Attended a birthday party that's furthest from home yesterday. Kepong, a place which i am so unfamiliar with. We depended 100% on GPS for directions >.<~~ But of course i need to show my face la cause she's my best friend in uni ma LOL =) Thank you Mr. Tan for driving me there and accompanying me all night =) Or else i surely feel awkward and keep to myself the whole night (judging from my social skills >.<) Thank you Jasmine for the invitation. We had fun. Nice foods, nice people, great night. Glad that they like my guai fah gou~ Hehe..


Happy 21st!


=)


We were the only two uni friends who showed up that night.


Foods! Love the tom yam fried bihun the most!


Spotted this. Hehe.


Had my Tuna Subway today. Wee~ *happy*


Look at all these =)


So cute~ Love them so much~



No comments:

Post a Comment