Wednesday 27 June 2012

A little update

This post shall keep you readers updated with the events that had happened for a month plus ago. So much happened in a month time. Cousin sister got married and will have a baby girl soon =) It doesn't matter how tough life gets. I am sure you'll get over it. People said, "Everything will be fine in the end, if it is not, then it is not the end. Brace yourself! You can do it! We're behind you all the way no matter what =) Hmm..a baby girl means our family has expanded even bigger now. The more, the merrier right? Hehe. Awaiting for her arrival to the world~ =)


Gai lui biang~ Yummy~


Wedding registration day at Thien Hou Gong.


Haha, never miss a shot!


A knot is tied today =')


My gift to the newlyweds! =)


Celebrated Fathers' Day at home this year. Didn't buy a cake for dad =( and we ditched him and went breakfast on our own on Fathers' Day cause he has to work =(( What's worse, dad and mum seemed like they are in a cold war. Something i just couldn't figure out but it does feel different being in the same room with them and i detest this new feeling ='( Just hoping that everything will be soon and stay the same for the rest of our lives. 


Mummy in the kitchen yo! xD


Our initial plan. I will considered it as my pre-birthday celebration =p


As for myself, i have officially completed my Year One as a UKM student. All the stress and tears had officially ended. Well, at least for now =/ I realised how much i've been neglecting the people around me just because i wanna focus on my studies. I was devoted to my books and notes even on my birthday! The first time ever, having to study on my birthday. I can foresee that there's more to come. Maybe i would never be able to celebrate my birthday on the day itself ever again till i graduate *touch wood* It felt real bad you know.. Nevertheless, to you especially, i am truly sorry. Thank you for your consideration and words of comfort. They really meant a lot to me. If i am to do this alone, i've crumbled and collapsed long ago. I know that so much unpleasant stuffs had happened to you recently too and yet you're being so supportive towards me. That's just..no word can describe how thankful i am to have you by my side. Well, it feels funny how time flies. In a blink of an eye, a year has passed. Gonna be a senior in two months time xD 



Yeah~ You're so flexible~ Yoga Master~ xD


We have no idea at all. Thanks for the surprise! ♥ ^^


Later, birthday treat from Jasmine =)


What a way to kickstart my holiday =.="


Some random pictures about foods~


Healthy and tasty. I just love fruits! 


Light and airy creampuffs from RotiMan!


Blooming onion from Food Network. I want to try it T.T


Lastly, 


Congratulations to you my dear cousin sister. 
I wish you all the best in your marriage life.
Stay sweet and happy ya! ♥







Hope everything will be better eventually.
Positive thinking! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment