Sunday 7 April 2013

Familiar feeling..

It was an incredibly sunny Sunday! I should have asked for a cloudier sky. Visited sis at her National Service camp at Bidor, Perak. Kem PLKN Nilam Ehsan is the name of the camp. The place was so bare. Fully exposed to sunlight T.T Since it's a new camp, there aren't much trees or anything for shade yet. We were all melting~~~ The visit brought back a lot of memories of mine. I used to be a NS trainee too. All three girls at home pun kena. If bro is exempted, there is no doubt for saying that we are all more manly than him. Haha. 

My very first experience at a NS camp was when we were paying a visit to my cousin's camp at Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor. Kem Geo Kosmo. The name sounded so wow! Lol. When i was looking at the trainees i actually felt pity for them. All alone, away from home. Never in my wildest dream did i think that i would one day be there too. Gahhh. Two years later, i found myself surviving in the camp for almost two months -.- Despite the homesickness, sunburnt, bad food, cold showers, sleepiness etc, it was an awesome once in a lifetime experience. Just too bad i missed my M16 session because of eye infection. My only regret. Sigh.

But little sis was not feeling the same way. She was desperate to go home because she said she hated the life there. Let's see how will she feel some time later. 


Familiar scene!


We had a feast. KFC on a super sunny day! *heat stroke*
Btw, the new KFC's Golden Wrap was not bad~


Huge lou po biang from Bidor on the right! The only good thing about this NS thing was the location. Grandma loves Bidor's lou po biang. Haha.







Headache headache! X_X
Should reactive my study mode cause midsem is not over yet!
Assignments are pilling too T___T 

No comments:

Post a Comment