Thursday 18 April 2013

He's back!

After two weeks, finally we met. He's back from Korea. I wanna go Korea one day too. I asked him to bring back Lee Seung Gi for me but he didn't! Grrr. Lol. Viewed all the pictures in his camera. Something i love doing :) Looking at pictures and listen to their stories. He said the weather there was so cold and dry. He was actually afraid that his skin will crack if he does some big face expressions. Lol. The foods there were too mild and bland for Malaysians' acceptance. Malaysian foods are still the best in the world! Wee~



He is back! :)


Souvenirs! =D


The mum's present for me. Eye gel, my puffy eyes and dark circles need it desperately -.-


Cause i asked him to bring me back something that can last. Lol.


First meal with me after he's back, of course it's Subway! Haha.
Our 老地方~


Messiest Subway ever!


Our picture became like this. Wee~






No comments:

Post a Comment