Sunday 21 April 2013

Tomyam addiction!

Purposely plan to have lunch at Secret Recipe on a Sunday just to try their tomyam after hearing some good feedback for it. Tomyam addict, i think i am qualified to be called one. My stomach will suffer everytime i have tomyam yet i still couldn't resist myself EVERYTIME. Digging my own grave grrr. Anyway, Secret Recipe's tomyam was not bad. It's just overpriced for a bowl of tomyam without much ingredients in it. Merely a few little stalks of cauliflower, slices of mushroom and chunks of chicken breast. Chunks, cause they were so huge and chewy -.- My mouth grew tired from trying to masticate them. 

Try to stop me the next time i wanna have tomyam please. I am serious.



The soup was not bad though. Spicy and not that oily.


Bf's chicken thigh burger with french fries.


The set lunch includes a big glass of ice lemon tea for RM17.


It felt like he's having some western cuisine at some restaurant by the alley. Lol.


Tried to edit it to be brighter but my back blocked the sunlight T_T






No comments:

Post a Comment