Saturday 17 August 2013

Beautiful Mess 5.0

Beautiful Mess 5.0
Beef, Fried Portabellas, Sunny-side up, Sharp Cheddar


As you can from the picture, yes! It's my BurgerLab!
First time being there, first time trying their burgers.
Gosh, we've been planning for months already!
Long queue like always.
Fortunately we only waited for around 35 minutes to finally order and get a table.
The burgers were not bad but the fries were too salty till my lower lip was cracked.
Wanted to try Beautiful Mess when i first saw their ad on a newspaper.
Had chicken version of it. The patty was so thick!
What i loved the most was the fried Portabellas. Yum!
I wonder if i'll want to pay another visit there cause i just hate the place.
So crowded and my hair smelt terrible after that.
Yesterday was a great day though. I was happy ^^
For i spent it with two of my favouritest people in this world ♥


Long queue all the time. No wonder they prepare free ice water for the customers.


Grace with her burger.


A+
Beef, Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Shitake & Enoki mushrooms


Happy girl~


Beautiful Mess 5.0
Chicken, Fried Portabellas, Sunny-side up, Sharp Cheddar


Add on RM6 for fries and bottomless drink.


Beautiful Mess and A+ takeaways for dad and siblings!


Grace said she was the biggest light bulb last night. Lol.

He bought me the blue elephant i wanted. I was surprised. Heehee.




Thank you for the surprise ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment