Thursday 22 August 2013

Top 20


Peanut butter
It goes so well with everything. Sweet and savoury. Everythinggg!

Egg yolk
Especially uncooked ones. When it drips, you drool!

Ice-cream
I can finish a whole tub of it all by myself and hardly feel that i've eaten anything at all. Well, there's always space for ice-cream!

Breads
Buns, cakes, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, pies, puffs, waffle you name it. I guess i just have a thing for baked flour. Even love those traditional baked products like mooncakes and wife biscuits!

Green tea
And red bean. I just thought that these two are a perfect combo.

Corn
Craving for nachos now! I would even crave for Gardenia's Delicia, corn flavour!

Kaya
I am so proud to be a Malaysian. Haha!

Fish and prawn
Tuna? Subway! x) Fish paste noodle soup and grandma's homecook steamed fish with ginger paste. Yum! Fresh and crunchy prawns? Double yum! I hate bouncy fishballs though.

Taufufa
And tofu. They so easy to swallow cause they are sooo smooth.

Spiciness
Tomyam, lat tong, curry, black pepper. Chili sauce. Everything will taste good if they have at least a tiny bit of spicy component in them. Lol.

Fruits and veggies and root vegetables
Except durian. I guess i had had enough of that during my childhood.

Mushroom
I don't know when did i start to love mushrooms but a dish with mushroom totally attracts me.

Milk
And dairy products except raw cheese. They stink! Unless after they are melted by heat.

Dark chocolate
Dark chocolate is just too awesome.

Nuts
All kinds of nuts are good~

Cinnamon
I've no idea why.

Noodles
I've always prefer noodles over rice. But i love fried rice! Hehe.

Chicken floss
I dislike chicken. Now that's weird.

Onion
Grandma's onion cooked with egg.


And there are actually more.
To many favourites to list! x)



No comments:

Post a Comment