Sunday 8 September 2013

09092013



September 9, 2013.
A date to a whole new journey. A challenging journey ahead of me.
What remains unchanged is the hecticness of my study life.
My timetable is still as packed as always.
But, we are going much more towards practical now.
I am in third year now! How time flies.
Only gonna attend two courses with the Nutrition Programme.
I am afraid, i am scared.
Can't wait for classes to start only hoping they will end fast. Haha.
However, i'll try my best to live in the moments too!
The best of luck to all of us!


It’s being here now that’s important. There’s no past and there’s no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can’t relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don’t know if there is one. – George Harrison


No comments:

Post a Comment