Saturday 21 September 2013

TGIF Night!

Weekend is the only driving force to get me through the week.
Cause i'll be coming home! #foreverhomesick
He came and fetch me at four something and we reached Kajang at nine after dinner.
Feel really bad everytime he has to come all the way to fetch me although people say that's what boyfriends are for.
As usual, my mind is all about food when i am at hostel.
Sudden craving for tomyam although i am refraining myself from eating it because my stomach just couldn't tolerate it.
But it was months ago since i last had one..


So, we had tomyam! x) 
Super oily and the bihun was soaked for too long and it's extremely soft already.


He had satay. Worst satay and kuah ever he said. Sate Kajang la the best. Aiyo.


Always look so tired on a Friday night :(


Wolverine~


Made it back just in time to yumcha with the girls.
Wen Yin is leaving us again :(
Last year in London!
I wish you all the best and enjoy your final year there! Take careee ♥ 
Gossiping sessions never stop. Bf and Glynn's bf joined us too :)


Finally, a family portrait of the six of us :D


Spent my Saturday with bf.
The time we spend together, we'll be eating most of the time!
Aha, that explains the side-way-growth. Lol.


Always love pan mee. And the one at Semenyih is one of my favourite :)




Fried dumplings.


I bite mooncakes!


He lemme try this bittersweet chocolate with hazelnut.


And gave me a whole bar of it x) The lighting is just too nice.
*he stopped by in the middle of the road for me to take this shot*


Hershey's sundae pie from Burger King.
Because i said i want to try it. Ahh, thank you! ♥ 
Well, not something i will try for a second time. Dad loves it though :)


Souvenir from Taiwan. Thanks to his sister ♥ 





I do not wish to dwell on the past that brings back only sad memories..:(

2 comments:

  1. i like the chocolate~~ ><...and the panmee also not bad..i think is the one that i always go also...but hvent visit yet since they pindah to upstairs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ^^ last time he gave me one bar milk chocolate with nuts and fruits also not bad. the pan mee place very cooling dy! x)

      Delete