Saturday 30 November 2013

Gratitude



He delivered the three things that have been in my mind to my doorstep. Kinda touched. Yea, i have a heart of steel when it comes to things like this.
I think i am really stressed up to crave all of those. I just want something sweet. Anything sweet.
People said when you're stress, you crave for sweet foods, you crave for salty foods when you're depressed. Does that mean i am free from depression, yet?

Something disturbing must have gotten into me.
Crying when i was studying, crying while eating and worst of all, crying when watching running man?! Thank goodness i am not feeling suicidal. 

Why did i become so sentimental all of the sudden, i asked myself.
Maybe because i realised nothing is gonna last forever.
A senior was recently diagnosed with spinal cord tumor and i just knew it yesterday. Just like what happened in the drama i watched. This is happening in reality. This is so unbelievable. 
I was shocked. I pitied her. I felt so sad for her. She has a bright future ahead of her. She is still so young. A senior who noticed and remembered me among so many people who never even know i existed. I seem to have the talent to appear as invisible as possible to people, naturally. Ha. I noticed her too though we are never close. I still remembered how she looked when i first saw her. And how she's became so tiny year by year. Yes, tiny. She shrank. 

I sincerely hope that she can be strong to endure all the pain she's going to face, physically and also mentally. Everything, please don't be too harsh on her.

This is corny but still i am going to say it. Never take anything for granted. Be grateful. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment