Monday 25 November 2013

Overwhelmed.

I was haunted my nightmares almost every night.
Nightmares about PDT labs where not having ingredients to cook. I have made my orders clearly. Somehow the lab assistant just couldn't get them for me cause they were unavailable. 
I dreamt about pharmacology exam. I couldn't made it on time to the exam hall. I didn't have enough time to study. I was totally blank when i saw the exam paper. I had no idea how the hell i was supposed to answer the questions.

I was feeling so overwhelmed from the moment i woke up. Cried myself to sleep at night. The whole last week. I wanted to express myself here in hope of to find some comfort in writing, too bad i couldn't find the time. 

I tried to act normal in front of people. Yeah, i succeeded. Even my best unimate confessed that she saw a difference in me. How i used to be so quiet whenever exam is around the corner but not this semester. I said i've seen through everything. She said it's because i can manage my stress better now. Really?

One Tuesday night, i actually had the thought of giving up. I want to quit. I must have feel crazily stressed up cause i never ever in my wildest dream to have such a thought. Well, good thing that i've requested a friend, my best friend, to keep track of me if i am being suicidal. So, we are keeping track of each other now. Helping each other to de-stress but sparing some time to chat.


Back to basic: Inexpensive comfort food that never fail to cheer me up. Kaya butter bun.


Bf sensed my elevated stress level. He asked me out for a date. Normally, we will just have breakfast together. Cause he will only ask me out for breakfast. I am always the one who requests to catch a movie in the cinema or to shop in malls. Yes, he is an otaku. Worse than me. Haha.


Tried Mr. Bean's soy pancakes.


Chocolate, egg mayo, kaya, peanut butter, red bean and cream cheese.
As usual, he had to finish what's left behind by me. Kaya and red bean are my personal favourites. 


Look at these cute merchandises!


And him promoting the pancakes.


Searched the whole Daiso for this. We almost gave up.


Groceries shopping is just too awesome. 


Nacho is the shape of thunderbolts!
Expensive good eats. He wanted me to try cause his friend recommended it and he knows i love nacho.


Thank you for your companionship.


I chopped off inches of my hair already. Arghhh. Regretting now but hair grows right.








No comments:

Post a Comment