Friday 1 November 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy Belated Halloween everyone!

Although we never celebrate Halloween in the family, i would actually like to do so with friends.
Halloween parties are just too cool. Saw tons of photos on Facebook and Instagram.
I love spooky stuffs. And i love pumpkins! :D


Sweet Halloween treat delivered by the bf to my doorstep :D


Have been away for quite awhile in preparation for my midsem exam.
I can never deny the fact that my brain is aging. Brain cells are dying because i am aging!
Attended senior's convocation on Monday after Pharmacology exam. Fuh, we were exhausted after that. How come people were the ones graduating but we looked as if we'd been doing all the hard work? Lol.
I've been busy studying for exams though most of the time i was slacking. Deteriorating attention span! Another symptom of aging. Bf has been pretty busy too. In fact, he is way busier than i am. His final semester has started. He is busy with his studies and also his FYP. Busy helping his dad with his business since the parents are on vacation. Busy preparing dinner for the family while the parents are away. Now that my exams had ended and a week of midsem break is finally here, he is still as busy as he was. It has always been this way. When one of us is having exams, the other is on holiday and vise versa. Is this a good thing or what? I know he is trying to make time for me. Like how he delivered the ice-cream to my house. 

We went for some yummy foods straight after MNT exam. 
Lunch at Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant at Pavillion.
My last outing with unimates was like a semester ago. My goodness.

Never my intention to portray myself as an anti-social freak.
Life has been pretty hectic. Assignments are pilling. Lecture notes are adding everyday. We are having lab every single week. Preparation work before lab and report afterwards. We are assigned to do market surveys. We are even requested to create websites. We have presentations. We are gonna undergo mock counseling. We are like superwomen. Lol. 
I have bad time management. I am too overwhelmed with the workload. I couldn't find time for other things including outings with friends. I get tired easily nowadays. If i could have some free time to myself i could rather rest or spend them doing nothing at all. I came to realisation that i am distancing from friends i used to be close to. But it is so hard to even find a common topic of conversation now. Blame myself for not putting effort into maintaining our friendship. My excuse to myself is always i do not have enough time. There's so much to do but too little time. Give all the time in the world, the same thing might still happen. Duh, excuse like i said. Maybe i am just not a good friend material.


Lunch with Li Ying, Chui Yeng, Charissa, Ginny and Jasmine :)


With Jasmine and Li Ying.


Look at Chui Yeng's face x)


Chui Yeng, Charissa and Ginny.


Sushi that came with our ramen set. Dislike the pile of mashed meat on top =/


Ginny and Charissa shared a wok of steamboat.


Black pepper beef rice that comes with udon. 


Jasmine and I shared a bowl of spicy miso ramen.


Soda grapefruit and soda plum at the back.


We looked at the bill and we were thinking, "Where the hell are our salads?"
They served us our salads as aftermeal dessert rather than appetizer with an apology of course.
Aiya! We should have requested for desserts instead. Lol.


Pretty lightings in the restaurant that remind me of the universe.


This was the Macau pork chop bun i had on Monday. This is really a good eat.
Cousin tapao this back from Sri Petaling and he said there is a branch outlet in Puchong too.





No comments:

Post a Comment