Wednesday 12 February 2014

Friendship, sisterhood.

My very first post about cny. Oh wait, what was my last post about? *thinking*
I think i'll just put my Penang trip on hold. Will blog about it later when i have more time patience. The pictures were all taken with camera so i guess they will take ages to be uploaded.

So, on the seventh day of cny, my oldest bestie came to visit. My very first visitor during this cny. We went for lunch beforehand at Padi House, Mahkota Cheras. I've always wanted to pay a visit there. Tried their macadamia cheesecake before and it was so good. Can't wait to find out more of their cakes and try them all! Haha. Too bad when we were there, the choices of cake that were served were down to a few cheesecakes only. Wanted to try their mascarpone layer and green tea mousse so badly! We talked about everything and everyone. Lol. She was seeking my professional advice for his dad's diet. Gosh, is this what i'm gonna feel when i first start working as a dietitian later? I feel nervous and lacking in all aspects still >.< The information is not at my fingertip at all. I'm doubtful. I feel responsible for what i said.


Friendship that lasts a lifetime.


Friendship over wildberry tea (and Japanese cheesecake).


Red velvet cake. Never my choice from the day i witnessed how it was made.


Both of us couldn't remember the name of this sandwich but it's good~ Gonna have it on my next visit!


All my family members knew her already. Both dad's and mum's side of the family.


Two bffs visited me two days later! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment