Wednesday 27 August 2014

A prompt

A prompt is a cue that gives forgetful actors a hint for their next line, or students the topic of the essay they will write. It can also be the act of inspiring action, like your letter to the editor that prompts others to join your cause. When you prompt someone, you might offer a reminder, some assistance, or even inspiration to do something. When you prompt someone, you expect action now. 

I learnt this about guys. They find it so hard to understand what women want. But women want to be understood. Thus, women always have to ask if they want something. That makes women demanding. Or they can keep things to themselves and get ready to be disappointed. In which, giving men all the reasons to say, "You never ask." Best of all is to expect nothing. 


Homemade breakfast when i least expected it before our foodie outing.
Kok Wai-styled French toast. Super thick peanut butter spread and extra egg coating (two eggs).
I prompted him but being demanding is the last thing i wanna be.


Saturday became our paktor day. Saturdays where he doesn't need to work OT. It's so hard to find time to spend together after he started working. Never know it'd be this hard. It surely takes a lot more efforts to maintain a relationship once i started my new semester too. Busyness and tiredness are our two enemies. 

Visited The Redbean Bag and Mad About Coco this Saturday to compensate the previous Saturday where he ditched me for work. Haha.


Skyscraper at RM17.
Stacks of fluffy pancakes, drizzled with Canadian maple syrup & dark chocolate sauce, served with caramelised fruits. 
I love this. The fluffy pancakes are really fluffy. Bf loves the pancakes too. He said the flavour was good even without the maple syrup and chocolate sauce.


Crustacean Cousin at RM29.
Tiger prawns, scallop & Australian baby spinach served with freshly pressed Tagliolini pasta.
Love this too. The seafood broth has a real umami taste to it.


Homemade lemonade at RM10.
I think this is the most calorie dense lemonade ever. Lemon juice with Sprite/7 Up. I think i can easily make it at home too. Bf loves it though saying it's refreshing.


Must take a picture cause i'm not going back for more. Lol.


MAD About Coco at RM20. 
How do you eat this? Pour the warm chocolate in the jar over the cake. The chocolate thin on top will melt and leave a hole in the middle of the cake (the cake has a hollow center). The idea came from a fondant cake i supposed. Not going back for more. I prefer a traditional fondant cake *indicating the one at Pastis (cheap and good)* I had a failed video on this cause my chocolate had cooled off already, the hole wasn't that obvious. 


Give me that shirt. I want.


Hot chocolate (dark chocolate buttons) at RM12.
Not rich enough. We were not blown off. I still think the one at Le Moon is the best hot chocolate i've tasted so far.


Selfie with his Mi3.


Selfie.


I will caption this "Jealous of my six packs?"


He's in the mood for selfie that day.


But i got irritable cause i was hot and sweating already. All because of the hot chocolate.


I forced this picture. Haha. On the way to the washroom.


Nasi lemak Kelante. We both have a favourite nasi lemak near our respective home.


Greek Yogurt | Granola | Blueberry | Banana


Banana blueberry yogurt parfrait in a Mason jar :)
Just something i made at home the day before.


The GREEK YOGURT tasted terrible. I almost puked. Must try this again with another type of yogurt. Cannot let my perfect expectation shattered. 



No comments:

Post a Comment