Thursday 21 August 2014

Friends and Food

Hey yo, it's been a while.
This is gonna be a long long post with lots of pictures taken throughout the last two months.
It's really gonna be long because i squeezed in all my foodie adventure into two posts, with friends and with family. Embrace yourself. Dates and time where the events had taken place were forgotten, thus they are negligible. 

Jia Wern's birthday treat at KGB, Midvalley.
KGB stands for Killer Gourmet Burgers in full. I am still alive so what do you think? Haha. Heard from Jason that one of his colleagues said that this is the best burger in town. Well, i'm not satisfied. The flavour was rather bland and indistinctive. I couldn't make out the ingredients contained in my burger. Not sure about the other meat choices though, mine was chicken (KGB Club).


Tornado grill chicken (grilled beef, onion rings, sunny side egg, buffalowing aoili) x 2, KGB Spiked (crust seared beef, sharp cheddar, crispy beef bacon, KGB spicy sauce), KGB Club (grilled chicken, fresh avocado, egg salad, chicken crisps, herbed ranch) burgers!


Kimchi fries fully loaded. I love this. I think i finished more than half of this since others didn't seem to like it and not eating it.


Herbed and malt & vinegar fries. Herbed was a little weird.


Chocolate fondant cake at RM6.90. Have been craving for melted chocolate for a while. So, i dragged bf to Pastis to have this while Jia Wern, Jason and her bro dined in TWG.


Marble cheesecake. Bf was craving for cheesecake. He likes the texture of this. He said he felt like he's chewing on cheese more than cheesecake. Boston cheesecake still tastes better.


Green tea and sakura mochi from Mochi Sweets. Finally i tried them. The sakura one tasted uniquely weird. I'm gonna try the Black Chocolate one next. Hehe.


Bumped into Jia Yee at Pavilion. Sure she will ask for a picture together.


*peace* and closed eyes. 


Frozen bananas with peanut butter. Just something i tried at home the day after.


I just love the pond.


Bad Boy Cooks at SetiaWalk
Planned to celebrate JW's birthday too since we had mine here but nevermind, birthday girl got to make the decision. Used the three RM30 vouchers here and asked Grace, Sim and sis to join us. The prices on the menu are mostly under RM10, the highest was RM19, crazy bf was ordering add-on and add-on -_- Well, he made it. Our bill totaled up to be over RM100. Grocery shopping at Red Tick after that. Me love grocery shopping~


Bad boy MADNESS. Cookies, brownie, banana split all in one. 


Chilli Olio spaghetti with add-ons (scallopini, egg, mushrooms and cheese).


Bad boy eggy tuna salad with bad boy Caesar dressing. I love this.


Grilled fish with peppercone sauce.


Fried chicken with mushroom sauce.


Super thick and rich chocolate banana milkshake and affogato shake was yums.


Non-alcoholic Bad Boy Cuban (mojito+mint) & affogato shake. 
That BBC was as refreshing as Listerene.


My company of the day.


The girls.


Grace with her actual height. Lol.


Mad love for berries.


The Daily Grind Gourmet Burger at Bangsar Village
A short four hours foodie outing with bf. JW texted and called me at 8am in the morning asking me do i wanna join them at VCR. I'd love to! Too bad i've made plans. I could barely open my eyes still. One of the many insomniac nights again.


Chocolate delivery to my doorstep by Jia Wern and Jason early in the morning. Souvenir from their Langkawi trip.


Dolly Pancake Stack Chocolate chip pancakes with grilled bananas, peanut butter, almond praline & chocolate sauce.
Scary looking tasty pancakes! Love all the ingredients combined.


Old fashioned waffles.  Waffles with fresh cream, strawberries, ice-cream & syrup. I engulfed the whole thing myself. I love the cream while bf detests it. He just couldn't take milk or dairy product.


INCREDIBLE HULK. Green tea, passion fruit, watermelon.


Today i ate more than him.


Movie marathon at Leisure Mall
Dating with J4 gang. Thanks for asking me out too. Watched The Guardians of the Galaxy and Step Up All In back to back. Okay, sushi break in between. Dinner at Wong Kok and fixed my craving for French toast after so long. I plan to make it at home cause i couldn't get enough of the melted peanut butter. My plan never materialise. Haha. Plus i'm sorta forbidden to eat peanut butter now. Peanut butter is BAD for my liver.


My unusual company.


Egg, tuna, crabmeat, octopus, fish egg, unagi sushi from Sushi Boy.


French toast.


Lotus seed red bean sherbet.


Pork chop with mixed mushrooms.


Reunion dinner at Padi House
Oh yeah~ Wen Yin is back in Kajang! Graduated and working soon! I wonder when will my turn comes. I know when, in a year time. I am just wondering how long it will seem to be. Fourth year is torturous. Sleep-deprived stressful self-pitying year. That day was a day before Hungry Ghost Festival and yet we continued our gossiping session at Wing's Cafe till 12am. 


Love the hanging bulbs.


Griled chicken rice.


Aglio olio pasta with grilled chicken.


Pasta de pesto with grilled chicken.


Beef tacos.


Wild blueberry cheesecake.


Finally reunited. 

KyoChon 1991 & Miam Miam, One Utama
KyoChon was totally not in our plan. But we were both glad that we've tried it. Korean fried chickens are yummy~ and healthier too since they removed the skin. All calories come from the skin. Not all, most of them. Satisfying meal. We were indeed, chickenlightened. Met Jasmine and said hi. So happy to meet her. Such a coincidence. She can tell from my face that i suffered from yet another insomniac night. I slept at 6:30am that day. I must have looked like shit.


He loves the fried chickens :)


Korean fried chickens! We couldn't decide which to order. Left out the Sal sal stripes at first then add on in the order. Haha.


Honey. Both of us love this.


Sal sal stripes with honey mustard sauce. And this too! Bf said he tasted ginseng.


Red. Induced my sweat gland. Gosh, so spicy.


Butter rice.


Matcha souffle. This was disappointing. This is how a souffle tasted like? I've never try one in my life before so i didn't know what to expect.


FAMOUS French toast. This dessert is also overrated in my opinion. 


Berries cheesecake parfrait. 
Fresh berries, digestive biscuits, cream cheese, premium soft gelato. MIAM!
Love love this!


I love the cream.


Butter Up at Seri Kembangan
Bf has to work this Saturday. I seek company from my bff. We reached Butter Up with the help of a GPS. Haha. Love the place, the interior and deco but not the people there. Weird people. Not much choices of cakes and breads. The dishes on the menu were quite a lot though. Order pizza only after 1pm.


Tuna pizza on a ping pong racquet looking board.


Tuna pizza (spicy) 
Tomato sauce, tuna flakes, egg, mozzarella cheese.


Weekend brunch menu: 
Bruschette mushroom with scrambled egg 
Button mushrooms, egg, baguette, romaine lettuce, french fries.


Green tea latte | Mango yogurt smoothie


Cute cutlery container.


A date with Miss Flower at Midvalley
Monday no blue because i had a date. Had lunch at Antipodean because i wanted to try their big breakfast. Shopped and chatted. Time passed so fast that day. That means i'm loving my company. Tea time at T&Co which is strongly recommended by her uncle because they serve good coffee. We had chocolate though. And i was so tempted to order the fudgy brownie but i was just too full. We even met her uncle there. He was there for a meeting. 


My Monday's date, Miss Flower Tan.


Big breakfast.


Smoked salmon omelette.


A lot of proteins.


Feeding my phone first. Haha.


Blended chocolate.


This too. Friendly waiter and waitress at T&Co.


Green tea Nama choco sand cake.


Blueberry and chocolate chips chocolate muffins.



Bought my granola for my parfrait. Blueberry and Greek yogurt bought from Redtick.


Grabbed this too cause it's beside the granola.


Tried it and it's actually not bad. Might consider trying the chocolate banana one.


Selfie.


And more selfie with the drink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment