Monday 14 May 2012

1405, blessed birthday ♥

I missed your birthday last year.
Is that the reason why you don't feel like celebrating your birthday anymore?
I am curious but i do not have the courage to ask you face to face.
If that's the case, i am truly sorry.
I apologize to you sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
I am going to say sorry to you.
For making you sad.
For bringing unpleasant memory to your life.
I am sorry.
Let's celebrate every birthday together from now on okay?
Have a blissful birthday my ♥
Stay healthy!
Cause we still have a long way to go =)
Hand in hand.
You and me ♥


Anticipating? xD


Welcome to my bakery~


Baked with love. For you.


Cupcakes cupcakes~~


And a birthday cake for you =D


The monster from buddy's card wanna join in the fun too xD


Hmm..


Eat eat eat, that's what you'd loved to see me do.


Taaadaa...! ^^


A 3-D bakery specially made for you, on your big day =)


Have a  thing for lacey stuffs? LOL xD


Metallic touch?


The cover =)


A wallet as your birthday gift cause i remembered you mention you needed a new one ^^


♥ message for you =)


Made this with ♥ specially for you~






I am going to miss your birthday again this time.
Dammit.

3 comments:

  1. Nice !!! =)
    I always admire ur artworks, add oil and stay happy ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg is soooo sweetttt :))) like it sooo much :)

    may you be blessed with happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this kind of artsss too... where u got the lace???
    http://flourishes.org/gallery/

    ReplyDelete