Wednesday 9 May 2012

Birthdays birthdays~

7th May 2012. An early celebration for lovely coursemate, Yun Hua. 
Another JPD babe turned 20~ xD 
Just a simple celebration for her.
We ordered a cake from JPD seniors who are having Karnival Makanan. Hehe.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUN HUA!
Stay cute and lovely =)
I like your straightforwardness a lot! ^^
Looking forward to be your housemate soon.


The birthday girl =)


Hui Wern's epic shot is well-known now lol.


Yummy chocolate hazelnut cake ='d


Supported buddy's blackcurrant crumble butter cake ^^ A little too sweet though =p


JPD babes~ xD

8th May 2012. Birthday girl special delivery for me. Wee~
Subway tuna made my day ♥
Followed the gang to Setapak after class for dessert =)
Seldom join them but i'm in the mood today so, why not? ;)
And who says money can't buy happiness?
We ate and we had fun~


One in exchange of six.


Here we are.


Shared this with my sister! xD


Selling hard LOL


The four of them =) Clean and clear! Haha~


Again, JPD babes~~ xDD




And i can't resist myself. I just love apam balik >.<


And bread. Oh nooo~~ Caloriessss~


9th May 2012. Had Microbiology lab this morning. 
Felt so happy cause finally we see something with our microscope.
Ahhh~ i see hope somewhere~ LOL
Roommate went out for early birthday celebration with coursemates.
And she came back with a piece of agar-agar cake for me! =D
Too bad i am feeling very uncomfortable now.
Maybe it's because of the santan in the cake ='(
Anyway, thank you for the cake. It's tasty =)))


With her angry bird cake xD


My sunflower cake =)






I am totally not in the mood to study.
That's why i am blogging now =/


No comments:

Post a Comment