Thursday 10 May 2012

Feeling overwhelmed?

Have you ever found yourself in a scenario where 
you have multiple deadlines,
a long list of unfinished tasks?
This is exactly where i am standing now!
We live in a world that is becoming increasingly busier. 
Things are moving at a faster pace;
we are forced to move right along with it. 
More is required out of the average person than ever before.
One moment we're required to bake a cake in a food preparation lab,
and a moment later, we're in a microbiology lab culturing E. coli?!
I am so overwhelmed by the number of things that i am responsible for,
that are required of me.
One after another.
So tired. So sick of them.
How did i get into this mess?!
However, i feel more grateful and blessed than ever now.
The moments with friends, 
i learnt, should be an escape from whatever is overwhelming me.
Just be in that moment.
Let those problems and worries disappear for a time. 
Enjoy the company of my friends.
I don't know how much this Kuala Kedah trip had changed me.
Or rather, changed my opinions about my friends.
But, i discovered a lot in them.
And i love them more now =)



First steak plate by me xD


Preparing slide. Succeeded to view something under the microscope. So happy~




And of course,
I thought to myself life is good because i have you.
My heart races. 
My mind races even faster. 
I feel like all of the problems that have been hovering at the back of my mind 
suddenly need to be dealt with all at once. 
I imagine terrible things happening even though there's no good reason to think that they are. 
I panic.
You calm me down.
You listen to me.
You exacerbate my feelings and dismiss them.
Always been there for me.


The contrast in nature is an awesome happening =)







And i never forget to reward myself.
With foods =.="
Like you said,
Go ahead, enjoy yourself. You've earned it. You deserve it!

1 comment: