Saturday 12 May 2012

I am home!

Weee~ finally i can go home =D*
Two weeks away from home, that's my ultimate limit.
I might not be able to go home for three weeks consecutively after this!
Oh noooo~~~~ *worrying*
The journey home was endless.
Trapped in the jam for hours.
Our patience was put into test.
I just wanna say,
thank you for the ride home
thank you for your time
and patience =)


Walnut cookie. He brought it for me the next day after i told him i love this ♥


And brought to McD to satisfy my cravingsss~ ♥ ♥ ♥


My new love. Hehehe~ xD But i prefer Yonex more..Li-Ning = made in China =(


Decorated my baggies =D


Suddenly have the mood to try this bread sushi =) Wait for my finished product ya~ ;)








Walnut cake for mum and his mum.
Walnut cookies for grandma.
Gonna celebrate Mothers' Day tonight ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment