Sunday 22 July 2012

Buddy's 21st!

Jia Wern's belated birthday BBQ party last night. My buddy since Standard One. We have been through so much together. Studying together, attending tuition together, played together and even slept together. Lol. *Sis and i sandwiched her xD* She is like a little sister to me cause she is so small. Haha. Celebrated her actual birthday at Bangkok with her loved ones. So nice~ I wanna go Bangkok too.. I want to visit so many places and broaden my knowledge. But firstly i need to save up! >.< What a fun night it's been! So much catching up to do. Among sixth formers, among BFFs. We chatted till 12 something. Bf and i were among the first to arrive and last to leave. Thanks for your patience and time although you're tired =) ♥ Claimed my birthday gift from her too. Thanks for the blouse from Gap =)


The bf said he was forced to put on that shirt. Lol.


Birthday girl's making a wish. Hope your wishes come true~


Happy 21st!


Tiramisu cake from Alexis. Served with raspberry syrup. It's so yummy. And expensive.


Nando's peri peri sauce. Not my cup of tea~


All from Bangkok >.<


This is what i got for her =)


Went Leisure Mall to get luggage bag for sis but bought nothing at last.
Fancied a pair of sport shoes but they don't have my size =( 
I am so tired today. Got no idea why.


Lunch at Shi Fu Wantan Mee Restaurant. Their 金牌咖喱面 is indeed good.


On a hot day like this, perfect!


Look at what they got on the menu. Kinda funny.


Paralysis wantan. Now this is really funny lol~


Went Rotiman @ Cheras Maluri for bread. Anpah slice? Red bean, cinnamon, raisin and nuts. Every mouthful is so flavourful. Absolute yum. Bought their yam bread too. Hehe.







Mum and dad, please be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment