Saturday 7 July 2012

Thank you bestie!

I feel so happy to receive my card today.
It's so pretty~ =D* *a huge smile with a dink* Haha!
I asked her to make me one and she really did it.
So happy~~~~~
Finally someone made me one instead of wanting me to make them one. Hehe.
Thanks bestie for the card =)
I love it ♥
Appreciate our 11 years of friendship.
Among the six of us, you're undoubtedly the closet one to me.
Cause we've the same thought and interest maybe?
Wise men think alike~ =p
Fools seldom differ LOL
Anyway, i just wanna say our friendship will surely last a lifetime.
Though my self confidence has always been low,
That's the one thing i am sure about =)
Thank you again.
And i love you 


Loving it! ♥


BFF forever ♥


Badminton session after more than half a year!
Gosh, didn't get to play even once during sem II, busy like hell.
My new racquet came into play today. Teehee!
But, the racquet head is kinda heavy and my wrist hurts =(
It feels like the racquet breaks into two part whenever i try to hit hard.
Anyway, had a nice time sweating =D
But curry noodles after that made me feel guilty!
More calories gained that burnt! Oh nooo~


My badminton kaki =)))


I like Sunsweet prunes but this is just..=/







Thank you  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment