Wednesday 11 July 2012

Food hunt with Sim!

Living up to my post title, hunting for food round and round Midvalley with Sim! xD But i think we didn't eat that much, did we? Sim is not as edacious as me? Obviously. Lol~ Anyway, not a well-planned outing though. We went there without a purpose. I just wanna spend time with her. We just wanna spend some time together~ =)
Met Jasmine and her colleague. Chatted. Nice people =)
Actually, met quite a number of people that i know =.="


Food directory~


Went Pancake House and shared a plate of club sandwiches and mini pancakes.


Sim! =D I just bought the exact same necklace as her. Hehe!


See~ We have something in common again ^^



My face is so round (=.=)"


They upgraded but they started to charge us for government tax starting from 1st July =(



New! Ocha'ryo~ I love green tea. And this is not bad too ^^


Pink or blue? >.<


A stroll down the memory lane and we found something interesting xD









Thank you for the ride back ♥
But you wasted our RM5.20!
Luckily we are able to give away our tickets lor~ =p 

No comments:

Post a Comment