Sunday 27 April 2014

Oh Matcha!

Oh myyy~ those cubes of matcha chocolate ganache, i superb love them!

Started this post with a foodie picture but i intend to talk about a person whom i knew since forever. I think we have this telepathy thingy going on between us since birth. Lol. Classmates/schoolmates since we were in primary school up to sixth form. Born in the same clinic, went to the same NS camp, home tuition together. All my family members also knew her so well. We always have the same thoughts and recently it's even more obvious. Three incidents which led me to think that way were, firstly, we were in the same mall without making arrangement beforehand and i had thought about her for the moment, we wanted to go the same cafe at the same day and lastly we were at the same cafe at the same time and she had thought about asking me to join too but didn't cause it was a last minute plan. 

The cafe i was talking about was Nana's Green Tea Cafe located at The Gardens Mall, Midvalley City. Did i mention that i came to know about this cafe from the newspaper and when i online i saw her fb message showing me link about this cafe. 

I totally love the green tea parfrait and latte they serve here. So good you have to try yourself to find out. 


I love every elements inside that glass. It's so thick, rich and creamy. It makes me feel happy. I wonder what's the calorie content. I hope i never find out. 


Matcha "Nama chocolat" parfrait RM19.80.
An artisan dessert starting with a layer of Kanten jelly and matcha syrup then topped with soft serve vanilla ice-cream, generous layer of cornflakes and garnished with a matcha ice-cream, matcha chocolate ganache, red bean paste, whipped cream and a drizzle of matcha syrup.



Photoboomed by the guy at the back. Saw them at Forever21 and then i saw his face in this picture when i got home. That guy has super slim legs. The girlfriend is very tall and slender herself already but still lost to him! 


Locomoco hamburg lunch set RM19.90. 
Beef or chicken patty served with warm millet rice with homemade tomato locomoco sauce garnished with red leaf lettuce, capsicum, broccoli and Japanese style poached egg.


Lunch set comes with a drink of your choice. This match latte is so so good too. Very rich and thick.


Kok Wai promised to get me a new bottle because someone broke the lid of my "Born to show off" bottle. I just used it for a couple of times onlyyy. He's searching for a bottle that represents himself ^_^"


Books i bought with RM150 of my vouchers. I still want to buy a lot ahhhh. RM250 is definitely not enough. And so sad i couldn't find a novel i saw at Sunway's Popular the other day here at Jusco Cheras Selatan. I want my book :(


Went to two malls and bought stuffs i was not intended to buy and missed out those i wanted to. Had Subway for dinner. Had a long sentimental chat with him till 3 in the morning. Slept for less than three hours but yet i couldn't nap now. I am cutting short everything cause i couldn't translate my thoughts into words at the moment. They are all jumbled up.

This second part will be the food i had with dad after meeting his customer. Donutes had became our dating place. Lolol. He asked me to go with him because he's craving for Donutes signature coffee and i am always with him when he wants coffee from Donutes.

I realised that i've missed out a lot of posts about the foods i had in the previous weeks. Gonna blog about them when i have the time! Till then.


Lime chocolate cake. 
The tanginess of the lime is so compatible with the chocolate ganache, it makes you feel like you're eating dark chocolate. Dad kept commenting about how rich it was everytime he took a bite.


Crunchy butter twist and big wheel. 
When you cut across the big wheel, you see soft fluffy bread with raisins.



No comments:

Post a Comment