Monday 28 April 2014

Scone

My favourite animals since i was a kid.


Why do i like elephant and giraffe? 
The best explanation would be they were my childhood friends. Dad loved to bring us to the zoo when we were little (before kindergarten). The animals we saw the most were elephants and giraffe. I remembered feeding the giraffe with bread we bought. The elephants, we were not daring enough to go as near. Their looked so sturdy and strong. With my height at that time, i felt so small in comparison. I remembered us riding on an elephant though. Or was that in my dream? Seriously i couldn't be sure. Did i imagine it or did it really happen? 

Back to the wall. We just found out such walls existed on that very day. We had been to Mines for so many times already. I was thrilled. Those walls. 


Bought this Carls Jr's deal on Groupon. BBQ chicken and Teriyaki chicken. Wanted to try for a long time ago but this was the first. I like KFC Zinger burger more than this. I like Zinger more than McD's burgers. I like Zinger the most.


Raisin scones from Bread Story so moist. Love it! I have always loved scones since i first knew about their existence through Masterchef Australia. This is so far the best scone.


Look! So moist~ Most scones i tried before this one were dry and doughy. 
This will be the highlight of my post thus the title, Scone.

We watched Oculus on that day. I was so excited about the movie. Saw the poster and instantly told bf that i wanted to watch it and we went the next day. It disappoints me to no end. Haha exaggerating. But that's my sincere thought. It was not scary at all that i feel like dying. Hahaha. Gosh, nothing about the movie is gonna stay in mind for long. Whyyy, i thought it's gonna a really scary scary movie..


Selfie. Cut my hair the day before. It's getting shorter now cause it curls. 


I'm blogging in a backwards manner. From the most recent back to the earlier times. 





No comments:

Post a Comment