Tuesday 29 April 2014

10000 steps



Jasmine and I walked all the way to ABC just to try their sizzling brownie.
We walked for more than an hour and got lost a couple of times, oh brownie you better be nice!
We reached at 10:55am but it was closed. We were so stunned as we thought it was closed on that day. Just then we saw two Westerner entered the cafe. It opens at 11am.
I was so disappointed with this overrated dessert! It was nothing out of the ordinary and it tasted burnt. I burnt my tongue and hand while eating it. The brownie I made at my sis's friend's place long time ago was way better. Guess i'm not gonna pay another visit there.

The day that i walked ten thousands steps and bleed ten litres. Haha.
So rushed cause his mum was coming to fetch me too.


That lemon poppyseed cake attracted me though.


My camera missed the sizzling moment!


The "Other" Pavlova.  
Mixed nuts, banana, chocolate filling and caramel. Too sweet. 


That Binch chocolate coated cookie so yum! On the left was chocolate chip cookie.


Went Tous les Jours purposely to buy cousin macaroons that she'd been craving for since the past weeks. She said they were not nice.


Cream cheese danish so yummehh. Sweet garlic stick too sweet for kw but his mum loves it. Guess it's HIS problem then. Haha. Cause many people go TLJ for their garlic sticks.






No comments:

Post a Comment