Thursday 24 April 2014

The nicest person i met.

Woah! Long time no see my dear.
So much is occupying my time and taking up my energy, I do not have any left to blog. 
Besides, to be frank, I've lost the passion in blogging.
But I shall remember today so i'll blog just blog about today. Everything else can wait.




Sweet escape with my ex-roommate, also, the nicest person i met during my entire university life. Though i still have more than a year to go, i doubt i'll meet a better one. We seldom meet now since we're not from the same course. I don't even get to meet my coursemates nowadays since we are divided into groups to do our thesis/community service/cafeteria project. My groupmates and housemates are the faces i see almost everyday.

We used to go outing once a year, after finals, but we missed out last year's because my paper ended too late and she's to go home first. That means we've only been going out together once when first year ended. What?! This is our second then to compensate the one we missed last year. Third year..i'll be finishing even later because of thesis. Guess we can't make it too :(

Anyway, being with her felt so good. I feel so comfortable around her. We have so much to talk about although we rarely meet. Gossips mostly haha. And whatever that's going on in our lives. I can always be myself in her company. Be truthful, voicing out whatever that's in my mind and heart. She'll be the last to judge. She is also the most easy-going person i've met so far. Helpful. A  wonderful friend. Guess what, she's also my shopping partner. We always have so much fun shopping together :D We just did today. I sincerely hope that our friendship will last a lifetime. I love her too much. Our faces look so big in the picture above cause we are both so bad at taking selfie. We took so long and ended with a bad one still haha.


Cream cheese danish and plain au chocolate. Both tasted so good. I tried cream cheese and recommended her to try it today. Plain au chocolate got nice feedback from Jasmine. It is indeed good. The chocolate is so rich.


Blueberry yogurt cake that i've been wanting to try long ago. So creamy so good but not good to my waistline. Haha. I love the macaroon on top too. Yum.



She wanted to take pictures with Cony and Brown because they have fur. Hahaha. Big kid.


I'm not sure she's trying to imitate Moon or it's because her eyes were tired. Lol. She said she didn't sleep enough last night.



So, because she's the nicest person possible in my university life, i am treating her one of the foods i love the most. Match ice-cream for me and honeydew for her. These ice-creams are from Kindori by the way. The matcha tasted milky at first, then match taste slowly surfaced. What i like about it is the cone though. So crunchy and fresh. Yes, fresh is what i felt about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment