Thursday 8 May 2014

A day before the day

The day before the day i started my catering posting at Kajang Hospital.
Family and i went Publika to dine at Morganfield's. I like Pavillion's branch more. Missed the apple pie the manager there treated me long time ago.


Cracked my fortune cookie and look, i got this. So applicable on me at that time.


The everything platter. I personally think that the chicken is too dry, the taco too oily. The best is still the ribs. The beer battered fried fish was fine too.


The Aloha burger.

I forgot when exactly was the time i went Padi House but here are the pictures.


Mascarpone layer | orange and green apple juice | chocolate oreo ice-blended
Thumbs up for the the cake and juice.


Chicken chop rice. The gravy on the chicken, yums!


My belated Valentine's gift from kw. Love big watches :D


Super short post cause i have to continue with my thesis proposal now. Yes, proposal again. Changed thesis for the third time. The first time in history this thing happens to me. Everytime we made corrections we thought nothing could go wrong again. We are wrong all the time. So many obstacles along the way. We must always expect the unexpected! 



No comments:

Post a Comment