Monday 5 May 2014

Cinnamon and green tea

Clearing another item in The List.
Caffe bene! I've longing to go there. Cinnamon and green tea, both my favourites!

We got lost again. Haha. We were too dependent on my Papago and guess what, we set the wrong destination. Hahahaha. Nicompoops! Frustrations filled the whole car. Maybe cause i was wearing red pants. There's this fortune teller at the market who claimed that he's learning about the universe, who sold me my lazuli bracelet told me that i'm lacking the water element and having too much of fire in me. So i'm wearing this blue lazuli bracelet. Blue signifies water. Then one morning i went and requested him to help kw to find out too. His birthdate and birthtime showed that he too is lacking in the element of water (blue) terribly. Lacking in earth (green) and gold (yellow, brown) elements too. Too much fire TOO! He asked me to try dying my hair red, wear red from head to toe and go out with kw who does the same too and we will end up in a huge fight or something bad (eg. accidents) will happen. Call me superstitious. Remember the last post when we took three hours to Publika? I was wearing red too!

Thank goodness kw is so so patient and tolerating. We had a great time shopping (mostly me). Caffe bene was so crowded. We had to queue to make orders and to get a place to sit. I went Sunway again last Friday and it was even more crowded and the prices of bingsu increased by RM2 already?! Why so fast!? Still plan to go back for the Strawberry bingsu and garlic cheese honey bread :( I'll still keep my promise though. Promised to treat kw these two during our next visit. Hehe. And i realised that our list is not getting any shorter (but it's definitely getting longer cause i discover new makan place all the time!) cause we are always planning to visit another time to try different dishes.


Cinnamon caramel bread. I love cinnamon in desserts and this is absolute yum! The whipped on top tasted so buttery and different.


Green tea tower bingsu. The green tea taste is too mild. But i love the assorted nuts inside :)


*happy*


I want him to try Tai Lei Loi Kei pork chop no matter what. It's very tasty. The pork chop is so tender, juicy and flavourful. I recommended the polo bun/lou song set but he wanted rice. So cina :p


Pork chop with rice and egg and Macau milk tea. The milk tea was nice too. Not too sweet with a hint of bitterness.


Because this is also from Korea. Haha. Melon milk soda. Tasted like ice-cream soda. So sweet! *dislike*


Magnum Gold! Very sweet in a good way. Haha. I love how the crust doesn't melt too quickly. I can still feel the crunchiness of the crust till the last bite.




No comments:

Post a Comment