Monday 23 January 2012

Chor yat!

I don't know when exactly is the time where i started to look forward to this particular day of cny. Cause you know what? I love the vegetarian dish that's served on this day xD Remember those days when siblings and i were so picky and hated veggies so much. Ahhh~ time passed by so quickly. Time waits for no men that's so true. I don't if we've all grown up or what, there isn't much excitement and anticipation for the arrival of cny anymore. Even chor yat can be so bored. Basically, i did nothing other than eating and sleeping. I feel instant fatness~ >.<" 



Let the men do the job xD


Love it!


Vegetarian for the day half a day!


莲子百合. Nice =)


来啊! I wish to have good health =)


I painted my nails red although it's not blood red like i wished xD



The only i dislike about chor yat is
I CAN'T WASH MY HAIR!!! *tak boleh tahan!*







I'm waiting for the clock to strike at 12am. Haha~


No comments:

Post a Comment