Monday 16 January 2012

Spring is blossoming~

Done with the P&K paper and coursemates are feeling so excited! Busy packing and heading home for cny! I can't feel their excitement cause i still have one more paper to go on Wednesday T.T Next up will be Academic Communication. I hate you like seriously! Our project report is still waiting for madam's approval. And what am i supposed to study for the paper anyway? The scope is so damn wide and yet i can't really find any reading material that might be useful. My knowledge on current issues is totally zero. I feel so disconnected from the outside world since i entered UKM. What's worse, my language is degrading!!! =S



Mandarin oranges for lecturers. Now our account became negative =.="


Went campus to collect my baucar buku 1Malaysia *happy* The person-in-charge actually called out my name and i was like wow, you know me? Crap, i was wearing my matric card. What a joke and people were laughing at me. Hahaha =.=" Such brilliant eye sight of yours though. 



I want to go Popular! xD


So, we decided to go shopping since we're going to be trapped in KT for the next two days. Times Square, Sungei Wang, Fahrenheit, Lot 10, Pavillion woohoo! We are more like walking to get to places than shopping. We barely entered any shop. Was just fascinated by the cny theme decorations for every shopping malls xD So pretty! Took many pictures but most of them are blur~



I love Pavillion's deco the most =D



Loving their almighty dragon! 



Ben 10's plate and Cloud 9 for free! Which kid wouldn't scream in joy? Haha.



Looked like a doctor doing dissection xD


Lastly,




HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Dragon ah dragon ah fly fly fly~
Money ah money ah lai lai lai~
*PAP's slogan xD*



No comments:

Post a Comment