Thursday 19 January 2012

Shopaholics in the house!

My way of partying after final, went Midvalley with Sim and Yee Thong. I enjoyed shopping with both of them! *happy* Although we didn't buy a lot but we shopped for around 10 hours. Geng. Met Cheah at the entrance. He was on his way back from UM. His first reaction when he saw us was, Huh, shopping! Repeated that before he left too. Lol. He's envious xDD 


Cny decoration at Midvalley. Only a few tanglungsss =.="


Finally i had my Snowflake that i've been craving for long. Love the chatting session with both of them. I can totally be myself and say whatever is on my mind. So much catching up to do. So comfortable. Cherishing our friendship. Friends for life! =) By the way, why are we all gaining fats since we entered uni although we are eating less? No idea~ >.<"


I love this! ♥ Love the soya flavour ice the most. I will be back for ya~ xD



Suddenly feel that this is not so special anymore. Prefer the hot one.



Yee Thong said the CD bun is very tempting! xD


Sim and I got ourselves a cute tee each. Hehe. Exact same design and colour but different size. Lol. Like it so much! We should really get the grey one too next time =))) So cute eh~






Planned to buy whitening mask but failed. Got myself a whitening serum instead. Saw it on the newspaper catalog long ago. Will it work? Does it have any side effect? *health-conscious*



Sim said she wants to get one too if it really works lol!


I never forget you when i am having fun lor. Actually my real intention for going Midvalley is to search for something for your present. Yes, you're most welcome. HAHAHA!



More expensive than my Snowflake! =ppp







I wanna go shopping somemore although my back is crying in agony!

No comments:

Post a Comment