Sunday 22 January 2012

Reunion dinner

Today was the last day of the year according to the chinese lunar calendar. It's been a tradition for the chinese to gather all our family members and have a reunion dinner to welcome the new year. It's a great opportunity for the family members to chit-chat and bond to each other even more. Members who live far away will all come back to have this dinner too. I like the merry and warm atmosphere =) *i requested for a family portrait but they were just busy eating!*



Simple but as long as we're together ♥


The Foo's family. We need another table next year.


Aunty Lee Ching's signature dessert ^^


Continued to work on cleaning my room after eating. Need to balance my input and output xD The more i cleaned, the more frustrated i felt. *you don't wanna know why* I just feel great cause i was able to complete those chores all by myself. Have you ever clean the windows till you cry? I have =S Hate those spiders but the windows need desperate cleaning! I felt so helpless.



Look at my collection xD





Finally my room looks like a place for humans to live in =D


Opps! Too many? ;)


Before dinner, we went Oldtown to yumcha! >.<" See, told ya i'm feasting before cny. Eating all day long~



Look at these! Super thin. 


Mum's hungry~ Looks nice. Hainanese fish fillet rice.


Spirulina orange, enriched chocolate, white coffee and my lime yogurt ♥


And supper at mamak after dinner. Goodness~~


Maggie goreng. Yum yum ='d


Dad's so not appealing dish.


I love roti telur too! xD


Mamak style fried spaghetti.


How did i spend my first hour of cny? Went to a temple near myself and "nian jin". I thought they would be quick but we ended up reciting for an hour. Tired and sleepy >.<"


I love taking picture from angle like this =)


转运啊!!!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment