Sunday 19 February 2012

Last day..

Last day of holiday and i am so heavy-hearted argh! I don't want to go back~ I don't want to start a new sem~ I don't want to start suffering all over again~ I've experienced it and i know it's gonna take more determination, courage and strength to endure this coming semester. With my packed timetable (flourished with eight tough subjects =.="), PAP, JPD magazine and JPD course night!) Tough time! *and i'm so damn freaked out before it even started!* Someone please help me~~~~ 

Parents are trying to feed stuff me with foods all day long. Takut i tak makan at hostel. But no worries la, i've no idea how did i gain so much weight since i first entered UKM =.= Outta nowhere! 



Brunch.


So many types of chilli for you to choose from.


Dry curry chicken pan mee. Unpeeled potato is loaded with Vitamin C! xD


Signature chilli pan mee. I don't like their pan mee since i first tried it.


So, i had traditional Sarawak mee with black and chilli sauce. Not bad =)


Refeshing honey lemon and iced lemon tea.


Black ginger tea to get rid of the wind in my stomach but too sweet >.<


Mum's must-have favourite eight treasures iceland. Not nice anymore. 


Look how it differs from the picture. 


Final packing and we left for kt at 3pm. Why so early? I need to get my key from the office that's why. Had a tough time climbing up those flights of stairs! Goodness, how come so tired!? @@ Extremely tough time washing my clothes too. Clogged sinks eww!



Parents took me out for dinner at Viva Home =)


I like those peanuts ^^


老黄瓜汤 nice~


Bean curd with minced pork.


Steamed rice with chicken and ginger.


Abalone steamed rice. Most expensive dish on the menu, highly NOT recommended. Dinner costs us RM111.10! Nice numbers though lol~


AND, i think i mentioned this in my blog before. 
I just love Viva Home's washrooms xD
They have different designs and themes for every floor.


It's Japanese style on the first floor! Or is it second? Lol, can't remember xD






First morning at kt and it's raining again.
I am ridiculously overwhelmed by fear ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment