Wednesday 22 February 2012

Lost in a market.

Can't you believe it? I got lost in a market at 11am this morning when the sun was blazing. Went straight to Chow Kit market to get an apron and hair net for food preparation lab tomorrow and most probably on Friday is i'm unlucky enough to get into group *keep your fingers crossed for me!* According to our beloved lecturer, we would find all sorts designs and colours of aprons in Chow Kit market. But after rounding the market we found none! Bought it at UO Mart instead. Can't find any hair net and shower caps are forbidden. Something to be happy about, i ventured two new places today. First time going to Chow Kit market and UO Mart. Anyway, Chow Kit is a scary place =.=" 





Going Petaling Street for MO this Saturday! MV shooting on Sunday! Photography session on next Saturday! Cooking trial on the following Saturday! And PAP on the 17th of March! >.< I feel so so sooooo sad cause i couldn't go home for 4 weeks in a row! Had meetings every night since the day i came back. I have no time to study! T.T


Taken my result slip today. It's still the same result =/






I want to go home~ *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment