Saturday 18 February 2012

A rainy day..

16022012: Last yumcha session before everyone heads back to our respective universities to start a whole new semester (the thing i've been worrying about even before sembreak started. Paranoid i know =/) Anyway, felt so nice to meet up with some high school friends before everyone gets busy again. No doubt they are the best! But why did some of them turn out to be so unfamiliar? Since when? *sigh* Saved Running Man from Glynn. Finally, i can watch it without having to get frustrated over the snail-like internet speed. Hehe. And Norman, president of student council body election? Good luck then! xD



On top of the world.


Overlooking the whole Kajang town lol.


Refreshing fruit juices with more catching-up to do!


TJ's cute octopus stand! xD


Guess why we were late although we were already in town at six something although yumcha starts at 8pm? Because of this guy who shops in Cziplee for two hours =.=" Are you a woman's soul trapped in a guy's body?


Exactly RM150. Vouchers please~ xD


Butter chicken rice. First time treating him dinner ^^


Today's xing zao mai not nice and a lot! 


17022012: Happy Birthday Spring Abalone! Haha! xDD Okla, Happy Birthday Bao Chunlai. All the best in your new profession. I'll support you no matter what lol.


A badminton player or an artist, i'll back you up. Hehe.


18022012: Your message woke me up to a rainy morning. Cooling and comfortable ^^ Had a bowl of warm black sugar tau fu fa for breakfast. Indescribable warmth. And don't forget our lunch date =) Going back kt tomorrow already. My new timetable makes me suffocate just by looking at it. So packed! And why so many labs?! =S


又白又滑~ xD


Always have space for chilli pan mee xD


I'm working on your birthday card! I know it's 3 months in advance =.=" I'm worried i've no time for it by then. PAP and JPD magazine would most probably take up most of my free time. Gosh, so worried i can't handle them. My time management sucks big time >.<" Made a card for my buddy too =D Await for my card with anticipation ya! A hint for you, i made you a 3D bakery xD Although you already sneaked a peek! Ishhhh~


My artwork has the potential to be a camouflager haha~







It's raining again..

No comments:

Post a Comment