Saturday 11 February 2012

The worst party ever.


New slippers. Loving the colours but not matching nails colour xD


Attended a birthday party at Nilai. A 9 year old little boy's. Grandma practically forced all of us to go. Yes, she made sure we have no plan tonight. I should have predicted this earlier. The worst party ever. I think i'll be on cloud nine if i am a kiddie. The host owns some sort of a playground beside the house equipped with lots of toys. And they actually organised plenty of games that come with pressies. And and owh! Every kid gets a after-party birthday gift, snacks! to bring home. (remember this? xD) But reality check, i am no longer a kid anymore! I still didn't know who the birthday boy is. Departed late cause cousins were back late from badminton practice plus we've no idea how to get there. Three cars in action. Followed each other and yes, kita sama-sama sesat. I was so damn hungry! Apparently i ate because i was hungry not because the foods attract me. The foods weren't nice at all except the cheese sausages. Sorry to say that =/



Kiddies are all i see.


A man did this. I am impressed haha. Anyway, i'll be happy with this gift xD


I want whitening mask =(


Three of a kind.


I ♥ this so much!


外婆说今天是天穿日所以要吃年糕来补天穿。哈哈~
*i don't know what i am talking about*


The worst party ever. So far.

No comments:

Post a Comment