Saturday 4 February 2012

An unexpected date.

03022012: Our date at Jusco Maluri. Met up with Cik Besira *the teacher i used to fear during latihan rumah but eventually got closer when she taught us EST lol* When we left Convent, she left too to further her studies (i think?). She is now back to her tutoring job but with children with disabilities like those suffering from Down's Syndrome, austism and so on this time. Well, i should use children with special needs instead. No discrimination yeah peace! Lol. We found a restaurant to have lunch and chat. She wanted to know what's going on for everyone of us. Now i know why we can share so much with her. It's because we don't have to be too careful with our words on any sensitive issue topic since she thinks alike just like we do. So cool right. Hehe. Talked a lot but i wonder if she still remembers me when she asked me do i still remember her or not. She never regard me by my name throughout the whole session. She darling-ed me all day long and she called Grace, Racheal! =.=" Lunch on her. Thanks for the treat, teacher! =)



First time trying.


Grace 38 haha!


ABC soup as starter =)


My Malacca char mee. Meaning Malacca fried mee i guess.


Siam style fried rice.


Jasmine green tea. Special dedication to Jasmine Tan lol.


I requested for a group picture but not nice wan >.<


I like your wide grin ^____________^


See, i so tall. Hahaha~


Why you so small? =/ That's what triggered us to camwhore actually, the obvious height difference >.<"


Grace's epic pose.


This is my main purpose to join actually, to get dad this! xD


Someone's helping me finish up my fan po biang T.T


It's 立春 today? What does that supposed to mean anyway lol? Never know and heard about this before but i see people making eggs stand all over Facebook. And so what do i do? I tried too. Hehe. And i succeeded, well, partially =.="


Why you can only stand on that intersection point?!








PAP is driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment